Are you looking for an effective natural detox for your dog’s Kidneys?
Currently practiced by over 250,000 doctors, vets, dentists, nurses, and practitioners worldwide, homeopathy is backed by scientific research demonstrating the efficacy of its potent remedies.
Horses, dogs, and cats have been shown to respond very well to homeopathic remedies, with tens of thousands of animals treated successfully.
Before looking at homeopathy for dogs with kidney disease, let’s just have a brief overview of Homeopathy and its key benefits.
Homeopathy is based on the Law of Similars – the notion that “like cures like.” In other words, certain substances, which would cause symptoms in large enough doses, when given in a diluted dose, actually stimulate the body’s natural healing processes.
The method therefore stimulates the body to heal itself, it uses remedies derived from a variety of plants and animal materials to strengthen the immune system.
These remedies are then tailored to the needs of each individual animal, and when administered correctly, it can be a very effective form of medicine.
More recently, the practice has been adapted to help pets with a range of illnesses and disorders, including chronic conditions like digestive issues, skin irritation, arthritis, respiratory problems, and kidney issues to name just a few.
Key Benefits of Homeopathy for Pets
- Works in conjunction with the body’s natural immune system
- Effective for both the prevention and treatment of conditions
- Can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions
- Fewer side effects compared to conventional medicines
What is kidney disease in dogs?
When the kidneys are functioning properly, they help with a variety of activities. Renal disease, or kidney disease, is any condition that prevents the kidneys from working effectively.
It refers to damage that has yet to be irreversible. In renal failure, the kidneys have ceased to function altogether and require either transplantation or dialysis to sustain life.
Renal disease has many causes, including infection, uncontrolled high blood pressure, genetic abnormalities, or autoimmune disorders.
When the kidneys are diseased or working improperly, waste products remain in the bloodstream and become toxic to the body. Additional problems can occur when renal disease affects how food is digested.
The kidneys remove urea and ammonium ions from circulation in the bloodstream and excrete them as urine. These waste products are byproducts of protein metabolism and result from the breakdown of muscle tissue.
If kidney disease or renal failure occurs, nitrogenous wastes accumulate in the blood because kidneys cannot filter out these toxic substances from the body. Urea is a semisolid substance that can cause disorientation and coma if it builds up in the bloodstream.
Urea also can cause a condition known as uremia, which is characterized by a variety of neurological disorders and changes in behavior.
These often are associated with nausea, vomiting, dehydration, respiratory troubles, lethargy and disorientation. Uremia may result from kidney failure or renal disease if toxins cannot be emptied from the blood.
Renal failure causes a lot of dilute urine, since water is not reabsorbed into the body. Excess urination can lead to dehydration owing to an imbalance in fluid and electrolytes.The kidneys are essential for hormone production and control as well as blood pressure.
The kidneys are responsible for the detoxification of the blood by filtering the toxins generated by the body, maintaining water and electrolyte balance, producing hormones, regulating blood pressure, vitamin D production, and assisting in the formation of red blood cells.
Chronic kidney failure and acute kidney failure are two types of kidney disease:
Acute kidney failure in dogs is generally brought on by an underlying illness that damages the kidneys, and as a result, renal function and the retention of waste in the body are decreased.
Because numerous causes of acute kidney failure may exist, it’s critical to discover the source before starting treatment for this condition.
Once your veterinarian has identified it, he or she will be able to treat your dog more effectively. Most acute kidney damage can be treated if you act quickly and should be considered as an emergency.
Chronic kidney failure is a slow and gradual process that develops gradually over months or even years. The symptoms may not initially arouse suspicion, which means that when the disease is diagnosed, the animal’s kidneys are no longer able to function effectively.
For this reason, chronic kidney failure is sadly irreversible.
Do you want to know if there’s a natural remedy to help with your pet’s kidney failure? Look no further, because we have a natural treatment for your animal’s kidney health. It’s also fantastic for cats and dogs!
Best dog supplement for kidney disease
Homeoanimal offers 3 types of KIDNEY SUPPORT depending on the health problem your dog has:
Kidney FAILURE – advanced kit
Kidney DRAINER – advanced kit
Kidney STONES – advanced kit
KIDNEY FAILURE - ADVANCED KIT
A more complete kit to support your animal’s long term kidney health.
- Promotes the optimal functioning of the kidneys
- Contributes to better oxygenation of the blood.
- Intended for all animals needing more kidney support(cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
NOTE: For best results, we strongly recommend that you give your pet a full detox with our General Detoxification kit before using this product. This helps rid the body of excess toxins, allowing the products to support the kidney as good as possible.
THE ADVANCED HOMEOPATHIC AND NATURAL KIT TO SUPPORT KIDNEY HEALTH
- This kit consists of the KIDNEY FAILURE, TONICPET #4 and TONICPET #11 products.
- The KIDNEY FAILURE product helps cleanse, support and strengthen the kidneys. It promotes the flow of urine, therefore allowing the kidneys to work better.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product helps optimize the results of other products by carrying more oxygen to all parts of the body.
- The TONICPET #11 natural product promotes the proper functioning of the liver by helping removing toxins, which in turn supports the proper functioning of the kidneys.
INGREDIENTS: KIDNEY FAILURE natural product: juniperus, mercurius corrosivus, nitricum acidum, sabal serrulata, thuja, cantharis, belladonna, chelidonium, dulcamara, kidneys 5CH TONICPET #4 natural product: ferrum phosphoricum TONICPET #11 natural product: natrum sulphuricum
KIDNEY DRAINER - ADVANCED KIT
A more comprehensive kit to help detoxify the kidneys of your animal's over long term:
- Natural detoxifier for the kidneys, liver and body
- Supports kidney and liver drainage in removing toxins
- Helps maximize the performance of the kidneys and the liver in their function of eliminating waste
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and drainage of cellular waste
- Promotes both the cleansing and filtering of blood
- Contributes to the natural production of antibodies to help the immune system
THE ADVANCED HOMEOPATHIC AND NATURAL KIT FOR DETOXIFYING THE KIDNEYS
- This kit is composed of the KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER and LYMPH 2 products.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER natural product helps cleanse the kidneys and remove toxins, thereby helping to ameliorate immune, kidney and urinary functions.
- The LIVER DRAINER natural product promotes the elimination of toxins present in the liver, thereby improving liver function and digestion.
- The LYMPH 2 natural product promotes lymphatic drainage as well as drainage of cellular waste. It promotes the cleansing and filtering of blood and contributes to the natural production of antibodies to help the immune system.
- Why use these three products together? For toxins to be effectively removed in the natural way, they must pass through the liver and kidneys and into the lymphatic system.
- If the lymphatic system or the body’s natural filters (liver and kidneys) are not well-cleansed and the passage of toxins cannot be done freely and easily through these, it decreases the chances of effective toxin elimination.
- By using the three products together, you give your pet the best chance of improving their overall health.
WHO IS THIS KIT SUITABLE FOR?
These products are intended for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
It can be used to support the following conditions:
- Anal gland disorders (itching, bad smell, discomfort)
- Polyps, non-cancerous soft tissue tumors, hematomas, swollen lymph glands, some cysts
- Bad breath (caused by poor digestion)
CAUTION: Not recommended for pets with cancer or young pets under the age of 2 years old. Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products. Keep the products cool.
Homeoanimal Kidney Stones-Advanced Kit
What are kidney stones?
Kidney stones are tiny, solid crystals that form in the kidneys. They might spread throughout the urinary system, producing severe pain and discomfort as well as other problems.
In canines, they are most prevalent in female dogs owing to physiological distinctions between male and female bladders.
KIDNEY STONES - ADVANCED KIT
A more comprehensive kit to support your animal’s urinary and kidney health over the long term:
- Supports the bladder, urethra, and kidney health
- Helps with symptoms of sudden and frequent urges to urinate
- Optimizes results
What are the symptoms of kidney stones?
The dog’s symptoms are as follows:
loss of ability to urinate; need to pee frequently; inability to urinate in big amounts (little quantities, more often); urine tinged with blood; and inability to wait before urinating. Excessive licking of the genital region.
THE ADVANCED HOMEOPATHIC AND NATURAL KIT TO SUPPORT KIDNEY STONES
- This kit consists of the KIDNEY STONES and TONICPET #4 products.
- The KIDNEY STONES natural product is used to support the health of your pet’s urinary tract. It helps with the sudden and frequent urges to urinate and to maintain a steady flow. The natural product helps support the bladder, the urethra and the kidneys.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that helps to optimize the speed of results of the KIDNEY STONES natural product by helping increase the supply of oxygen in the blood.
INGREDIENTS:KIDNEY STONES natural product: berberis, cantharis, nitricum acidum, pareira brava, sarsaparilla, solidago, vaccinium vitis mt, kidney stones 5CH, gallstones 5CH TONICPET #4 natural product: ferrum phosphoricum
Best Immune Support for Dogs
General detoxification kit
This kit consists of our KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, LYMPH 2, ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX and PROBIOPET products. Together they help detox the body and support the optimal functions of organs in order to support the immune system of your pet.
Helps detoxify the body
Organs such as the liver and kidneys are the body’s filters.
They must be cleansed or detoxified at regular intervals so that the body can function at its best.
An accumulation of toxins can be a contributing factor to the occurrence of various diseases.
That’s why a complete detoxification is strongly recommended at regular intervals, especially if your pet is three years old or older, to ensure optimal long-term health.
This kit supports detoxification of the body and helps maintain organ functions in order to support the immune system
- All animals (Dog, Cat, Rabbit, Horse…);
- Promotes detoxification
- Maintains the function of organs
- Helps support the immune system
Is it necessary to detoxify my pet?
The answer is yes!
Many health problems in pets are signs that the body is working very hard to remove the accumulated toxins that slow down the efficiency of the immune system and impact organ function.
Many chronic illnesses (constipation, diarrhea, itchy skin, liver and kidney diseases, intestinal parasites, cancers, etc.) are often signs of a weak immune system.
A complete detoxification will enable the elimination of toxins and help ameliorate the overall functioning of the body, in particular the organs which act as filters such as the liver and kidneys.
Where do toxins come from?
- Indoor air that has been polluted by the environment, household chemical cleaners, pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Certain medications.
- Processed foods containing colorants and chemical preservatives.
What are the signs that my pet needs to be detoxed?
- Renal and hepatic problems
- Intestinal parasites
- Urinary tract infections
Who are HomeoAnimal Homeopathic Remedies?
Homeoanimal was formed by a group of animal lovers and pet advocates who wanted to provide patients with high-quality, natural medicines.
They observed that there was a lack of good information on homeopathic treatments, and they also wanted consumers to have access to these high quality natural products at reasonable prices.
They are able to provide therapies for your pet for a range of physical, psychological, and emotional health issues, as well as being able to obtain suggestions from a homeopath that is also educated in Chinese medicine and reflexology.
All of Homeoanimal’s natural cures were created after years of study and development. The medicines are produced using natural components that have been proven to be effective, and they fulfill or exceed all good manufacturing practices requirements, plus there are no known side effects associated with the items.
HomeoAnimal provides homeopathic drugs in their liquid form for faster absorption and a more successful result, as opposed to traditional sugar pellets, which are taken sublingually.
Liquid is easier for the body to absorb, so the ingredients can start to work faster.
To sum up...
First, we would always recommend that you see your vet for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan for your dog’s health condition.
Homeopathy has stood the test of time and is becoming increasingly relevant to our daily lives and those of our pets. It has been used for over 200 years to successfully treat a wide range of common conditions, with none of the potentially unpleasant side effects that come with modern drugs.
Homeoanimal’s Natural kidney Support helps cleanse, support and strengthen the kidneys, as well as acting as a natural detoxifier for the kidneys too. Their medicines are made out of natural ingredients in accordance with an FDA-registered process, and they adhere to or exceed all Good Manufacturing Specifications, plus their consumers frequently give them excellent ratings,
Did you know that a dog’s gut health has a significant influence on its overall health? A recent scientific study reports that 70% to 80% of all illness begins in the gastrointestinal tract! discover why this supplement is essential for your dog’s immune system and overall health.Read our blog on The Best Probiotic for Dogs.